For Millions of families in Pakistan, Home Remittance is a vital lifeline. Sometimes money is required at the eleventh hour to meet pressing needs such as house rent, university fee, marriage or any unexpected expenses. You only think about whom to rely on for a fast money transfer. You cannot come home all the time, but Noble Exchange ensures that your money always does.
Home Remittance is transfer of money by overseas Pakistanis (to Pakistan). The Pakistanis living abroad regularly send money to their loved ones in Pakistan to cater their living. Through Noble Exchange’s service, beneficiary can receive the remittance as quickly as possible. Remittances sent home by overseas Pakistani workers hit all-time high i.e., over $19 billion (Approx.) during the fiscal year 2014-2015, which shows a year-on-year increase of 16.5%. Noble Exchange Exchange takes every possible step to ensure that the funds sent are readily transferred to their family members.
Home Remittance is beneficial for:
• Meeting monthly expenses
• Paying for education fees
• Fulfill special needs, such as marriage, medical expenses, etc.
• Disbursement of Zakat to individuals
3 steps to collect your payment:
• Visit the nearest Noble Exchange branch along with original CNIC and its photocopy.
• Payment Reference Number given by sender.
• Verify your identity and collect your payment.
Terms & Conditions:
• Expired CNIC will not be accepted.
• Payment will be given only to authorized beneficiary.
• According to the State Bank of Pakistan, all regulatory procedures will
be followed for any transaction.